Sunday, July 8, 2012

"Junie B. Jones, First Grader: Boss of Lunch" by Barbara Park

Junie B. Jones, First Grader: Boss of Lunch is written by Barbra Park. So is the rest of the Junie B. series. Boss of Lunch is about a girl named Junie B. Jones who gets into some kitchen trouble from “poopy owl’s nests”, hoagies, and new lunch boxes. She goes into the kitchen and gets a job to be a real, professional lunch maker! How great is that, I ask you?

I love the Junie B. Jones book series for her grammar mistakes, and what she calls the other characters (like “That Grace” and “Tattletale May”). Junie B. books are great for all ages from 1st grade to 5th. She is just so much like real first graders. I hope you enjoy her. I know I do!

If you liked this book, you may also like Magic Tree House books.

No comments:

Post a Comment